Daniel Roke, M.D.
Division of Pediatric Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
MD: University of Vermont: Burlington, Vermont
Residency: Anesthesiology, Wiliford Hall Medical Center
Lackland Air Force Base: San Antonio, Texas
Fellowship: Pediatric Anesthesiology, Children’s Hospital
Masters in Business Administration: Owen Graduate School
Vanderbilt University: Nashville, Tennessee
Certifications: American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology
and Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Burden of Surgical Disease Working Group
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Society for Pediatric Anesthesia
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Entrepreneur Center
- Daniel Roke, MD, John Algren, MD. Cystic Fibrosis Chapter in Essence of Anesthesia:
3rd Edition. Elsevier; 2011
- Daniel Roke, MD. Documentation and Parental Instructions for Pediatric Sedation.
Editor: Joe Tobias, MD. 2014.